Tuesday, March 1, 2011

7 Facts Blog Award

I received this blog award from my sissy at Baby Carrigan

Here we go!

1.  Im trying to loose 5lbs this week before this wedding I have to go to on Saturday!  So far I've lost 1.6lbs!  Im doing this by not eating supper but eating breakfast and lunch and maybe a snack for supper instead of something big.

2.  I love to cook!  So.. obviously fact #1 is killing me this week because I normally cook a nice supper every night!

3.  My sister Joy cleans my house 2 times a month!  Random fact I know but I just didnt have time latley to give it the TLC it deserves... am I lazy?  Maybe!

4.  I have the cutest neices and nephews in the WORLD!

5.  Im going to be in the adult spelling bee again this year on March 22... I always make a fool of myself, but its for a good cause and pretty fun!

6.  I wish I could practice and have more time for song writing.

7.  I pretty much have the best job in the world....


So there you have it! 


1 comment:

  1. Hi! thanks for stopping by my blog! :) I need to get on Location Central and check it out! Yes, I heart the mountains. I've been to the Smokies but never Cade's Cove. It's on my list though!

    ReplyDelete