Monday, February 28, 2011

Case of the Mondays....

80 degrees in FEBRUARY = HEAVEN!!!  :)

I cannot believe the wonderful weather we have been having in the Carolinas lately!  Flowers are coming up, trees are budding, my sinus cavities are working overtime to produce extra mucus... okay, okay, you probably didn't want to know about that last one...but its LIFE! 

The weekend was wonderful, Nathan got his hair cut!  Looking sexy as ever :)
Rockin out the mullet...
Elvis?
Ah Yes!

I got my outfit for the wedding next weekend thanks to Ross!  It was originaly 82.00...I got it for 17.99!  YES!

I also came upon some beautiful dishes that I have been wanting for a while  I got 8 dinner plates, 8 salad plates, 8 bowls, a large serving bowl, 4 tea cups and 4 saucers for 90.00!!!!


Dinner with the girls was good, we ate at a restaurant in Charlotte called Cantinas.  It was wonderful and after that Kimmie, Maddox and I went to the mall for a little shopping! 

Sunday we went to our church, Bethlehem church.  To listen to the message just click HERE!    Then we went to the inlaws for lunch and relaxing on the deck.  It was so beautiful outside!

Today has not been so great... I had a tooth removed and an implant done back in December and the site is still in the healing stages so I have to wear a false tooth on a retainer...well during our mountain trip the false tooth broke off the retainer and I super glued it back on but then it was crooked and there has just been all kinds of drama with this stupid retainer.. so I finally got it fixed workable, only I have to take it out to eat now so today I went to lunch and I took it out and I felt it break again... so... I had to go back to work with no tooth.  Do you want to talk about humbling?  This is about as humble as it gets.  Im pretty humiliated about it but the doc cant get me till 4.  I guess this is one of those times where God is removing my pride.  I cant get upset about it because everytime I want to be upset about it and say this isnt fair, Im reminded that things in my life could be a LOT worse than just missing a front tooth.... So... PRIDE ASIDE....

SAY CHEESE!!!!!!!!!! 




3 comments:

  1. Poor LaLa....I hate that happened. Does this make your warranty good now? It's no longer super glued!

    ReplyDelete
  2. $17 for the outfit?? You go girl!!

    Happy Monday! xo

    Oh, and pop by and enter my perfume giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those dishes are lovely!!

    http://shesays-susan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete