Friday, February 25, 2011

What I've Been Reading

So recently for some reason I have been reading a lot.  Mostly Nicholas Sparks!  It started out with my discovery of Ibooks on my Iphone.  I saw The Last Song and remembered seeing the movie trailers for it so I decided to go for it!  It was 9.99 to download and in about 30 seconds I had the book on my phone!  I read it mostly in the mornings before I got ready for work and in a couple weeks I had it finished!  So I was telling my mother about it and she gave me two more!  So at the mountains I read The Lucky One and now Im on the The Guardian.

I have read Nicholas Sparks books in the past, I cant remember all of them but it seems like for a while all of them would make me very mad or upset at the ending because someone would die or something.  So I stopped reading them for a while.  I also enjoy Lori Wick books but I havent read any of her material in a while.

The Last Song -  I really liked this one, it was a tear jerker, but as I mentioned earlier it didnt break my heart at the end.  I could see everything happening and it really made me want to go to the beach!

The Lucky One -  I enjoyed it but in my opinion its not his best work.  I feel like the scenery was stagnant and you never really got a good picture of what Luke really looked like.  And the ending made you feel like they were not really as in LOVE as you wanted them to be, they were just kind of together. I did like the description of the Crab restaurant they visited, made me want to go there!

So there it is, my first book review blog!  


Check it out on Amazon
Check it out on Amazon



















Check it out on Amazon

2 comments:

  1. thanks for visiting my blog. I am now a follower of your blog. :) very cute background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love yours too, Im just learning all this blogging stuff!

    ReplyDelete