Thursday, June 9, 2011

Weight Update and ABC's

 Sorry I havent blogged in quite a while!  Been so busy with things around the house, I cant wait to take pictures and share them with you! 

Weight Update:
Today: 181.6
Goal: 180
Lbs to go: 1.6 (woohoo)
Final Goal: 150
Lbs to go: 31.6

I have gained some momentum over the past week!  I've worked out every day this week and I've been following the Campbells 1200 calorie Menu Plan!  I want to be my goal weight by the time I go on my cruise in September... and if I hit it... I buying me a VS Bombshell bathing suit!!!!  Yeah baby!  :) 

Ill leave you today with the ABC's of me!  Hope yall are having a good June! 

A. Age:  26
B. Bed size:  Queen
C. Chore you hate:  Cleaning the Bathrooms and mopping 
D. Dogs:  Been there done that....not for me!
E. Essential start to your day:  COFFEE
F. Favorite color:  Red or Purple
G. Gold or silver:  Silver
H. Height:  5'4
I. Instruments you play: Guitar, and I want to play Mandolin..
J. Job title:  Customer Service Representative
K. Kids:  None as of yet…hopefully in a few years.
L. Live:  Gastonia, NC
M. Mom’s name:  Patsy
N. Nicknames: LaLa
O. Overnight hospital stays:  When I had a bike accident and broke most of my face...
P. Pet peeve: Bad customer service. Bad drivers.  People who only think about themselves. 
Q. Quote from a movie/show: 
There are so many!!!!  Anything from the Princess Bride or The Office or Modern Family... "Ello, my name is Inigo Mantoia, you kille my father....prepare to die" and "Thats What She Said" are two of my favs
R. Righty or Lefty:  Righty
S. Siblings:   2 older sisters  Kim Carrigan and Joy Hallman
T. Time you wake up:  6:00 AM
U. Underwear:  What about it? Do I wear it? Yes.
V. Vegetables you dislike:  Im not a fan of cucumbers, but I've been forcing myself to eat them latley
W. What makes you run late:  Waking up next to a hot man.
X. X-rays you’ve had: My collar bone, teeth, sinuses, thats bout it
Y. Yummy food you make: Lots of things. Not to brag...my cupcakes have been turning out well.  I also make good chicken lasagna

Z. Zoo animal favorite: zebra!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment