Wednesday, June 22, 2011

These are a few of my favorite thing...and people!

In my last post I mentioned that I recently bought a Canon Rebel XS.  I have been snapping pictures here and there and here are a few of my fav!  Enjoy!
Mommaw

Tori

My Daddy

Mommaw and her two friends at her retirement party

My two sisters and my Mom

Nate

Tori and Nate Nate

Ah Ah EEE (That is Maddox for Tori)

Maddox!

My Sissy at her Baby shower

Baby Ryder

Cainie Poo

My Love

My Sissy Jay Jay

Beautiful Tori

Aunt LaLa and Wittle Baby Wyder!

Caine actually took this pic!  Good job buddy!!!

Caine showing off his skillz

Caine and Ryder

My Sissy 4 days after she had little Ryder
Low Country Boil or Steam Pot

2 comments:

  1. These posts completely remind me of summer!! I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. popping over from 20sb...lovely photos! :)

    ReplyDelete