Monday, June 13, 2011

Anniversary Weekend

Tomorrow is my 3 year wedding anniversary!  When I actually type or say the number three... I feel so... immature and "newly weddish"  because it honestly feels like I have been married to Nathan longer than that!  Now when I say that most people get this look on their faces like, wow they must not have a good thing going, but its because the exact opposite.  I think its because it feels so natural, its hard to remember life without him! 

This past weekend was supposed to be the weekend we celebrated our anniversary since it falls on a weekday, but thankfully those plans fell through.  Nathan was under the weather all week last week and the week before when he tried to schedule everything was booked.  Soo.. we moved everything to this coming weekend and I couldnt be more excited! 

A couple months ago, Groupon had a massage for Buoyance spa and Nate purchased two of them for us!  We are going at lunch time to get our massages, then coming home to relax a little and then get ready for our date night!  There is a new restraunt in downtown Gastonia that I've heard about.  Its called Nicks and its in an old theater, complete with balcony seating!  After dinner were going to go catch a movie, probably Super 8 I think its called?  I told Nate to pick because he has taken me to a couple chick flicks latley and this movie definatly looks...manish haha!  Nathan also got our movie tickets from Living Social! 

I dont think I have mentioned before, but for the past two months we have been following Dave Ramseys plan to financial peace, and Im so proud of us!  We have completed baby step 1 and are well on our way on baby step 2!  If all goes according to plan we will be through with baby step 3 in 3 and 1/2 years! 

Im excited about Friday night as well, we are going to hang out in downtown Belmont for their Alive After 5 event!  We went to one last year the weekend of 4th of July and it was a fun time! 

Its early in the week to be this excited about the weekend but I just cant help it!




1 comment:

  1. Yay! Another Dave Ramsey fan! So awesome that you guys are doing that.

    And congrats on your anniversary. I know exactly what you mean about feeling like you have been together forever. That is definitely a GOOD thing! :)

    ReplyDelete