Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Weekend Update


As I said in my last post, the weekend was bitter sweet. 

Saturday after going to see my Aunt in the hospital I had a premier jewelry party.  It was so fun trying on all the different things!  I served cream puffs, Havarti cheese, crackers and olives, and these Spinach Dip Mini Bread Bowls!  I only had two people come to the party, but we had a great time and I still think I'm going to have a good order. 
I shot this pic in manual on the Canon! 


Sunday I had to get up bright and early and get to church to sing on the worship team.  It was great as usual, Im so blessed!  We went out to eat with our friends after church and ate Sushi, then headed to the White Water Center!  I was terrified at first, but we had a wonderful guide and I felt safe and free to enjoy myself.  I don't have any pics of me rafting, but the guys all went rodeo rafting, which apparently is more swimming than rafting! It was so fun, and I think we are going to buy season passes for next year! 











No comments:

Post a Comment