Friday, August 5, 2011

US White Water Center

This weekend is shaping up to be a pretty exciting one!  Saturday I am hosting a Premier Jewelry party.  I have been married for 3 years now and this will be my first party of this nature so I am looking forward to seeing how it all turns out.  The new jewelry book is out and there are lots of pretty things in there!  Sunday I am on the worship team at church so my day will start off pretty early.  I have to be at church at 7AM for rehearsal and then sing for the 9 and 11 services.  I LOVE getting to sing at Bethlehem.  It is very professional and Nathan and I are making some great friends from it all and learning SO MUCH!  Its so awesome to be working with such talented Godly people!  After service were going to grab a bite for lunch and then head off to the US National White Water Center!  I'm not nearly excited about this as I'm seeming to be because this terrifies me, but everyone in our small group wants to go and I'm not going to be left out of the "fun".  I went one time before on the Nantahala river and I was so terrified I cried the whole way down the river.... not fun...for me or anyone else for that matter!  I have this fear of falling out of the boat and getting trapped under the raft and suffocating or hitting my head on a rock and drowning.  Nice, I know!  Here is a pic of what I hope DOESN'T happen!



No comments:

Post a Comment