My small group at Bethlehem is reading Sun Stand Still by Steven Furtick, Pastor of Elevation Church in Charlotte, NC. I have really been enjoying the book so far, but this morning I read there 12 faith confessions and I just had to share them. In the book, Pastor Furtick talks about how we need to Activate our faith by speaking Gods word in our lives and he gives us these 12 Faith Confessions to get you started on just that! You can check out more info on the book at Sun Stand Still.
Twelve Audacious Faith Confessions
1. I am fully forgiven and free from all shame and condemnation.
Romans 8:1–2; Ephesians 1:7–8; 1 John 1:9
2. I act in audacious faith to change the world in my generation.
Joshua 10:12–14; John 14:12
3. I have no fear or anxiety; I trust in the Lord with all my heart.
Proverbs 3:5–6; Philippians 4:6–7; 1 Peter 5:7
4. I am able to fulfill the calling God has placed on my life.
Exodus 3:9–12; Psalm 57:2; Colossians 1:24–29
5. I am fully resourced to do everything God has called me to do.
Deuteronomy 8:18; Luke 6:38; Philippians 4:13
6. I have no insecurity, because I see myself the way God sees me.
Genesis 1:26–27; Psalm 139:13–16; Ephesians 5:25–27
7. I am a faithful spouse (if you’re single, you can slip future in there) and a godly parent— our family is blessed.
Deuteronomy 6:6–9; Ephesians 5:22–25; Colossians 3:18–19; 1 Peter 3:1–7
8. I am completely whole—physically, mentally, and emotionally.
Psalm 103:1–5; Matthew 8:16–17; 2 Corinthians 5:17; 1 Peter 2:24
9. I am increasing in influence and favor for the kingdom of God.
Genesis 45:4–8; 1 Samuel 2:26; Acts 2:37–47
10. I am enabled to walk in the sacrificial love of Christ.
2 Thessalonians 2:16–17; 1 John 3:16; 4:9–12
11. I have the wisdom of the Lord concerning every decision I make.
2 Chronicles 1:7–12; Proverbs 2:6; Ecclesiastes 2:26; James 1:5
12. I am protected from all harm and evil in Jesus’ name.
Genesis 50:20; Psalm 3:1–3; 2 Thessalonians 3:2–3
What are you speaking over your life and vision?
Ghosts of our Treasures
2 months ago