Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I made a wreath!

Back when we went to the beach over Memorial Day I saw the cutest summertime wreath at the vacation rental offices and I've been meaning to get to Hobby Lobby all summer to make me one!  My friend who went with us to the beach did hers a couple weeks ago and it inspired me to get mine done, so I went yesterday and bought all the supplies.  I was a little nervous and kinda confused when picking out flowers because I've never done this before and I really didnt know what I needed, but I just went with it and here is how it turned out!


Here is the wreath from the beach!





Obviously the beach one is more summer timey, but the T I found reminded me more of Autumn, so I figure summer is going to be over soon and I can use this longer if I just go with that theme instead!





2 comments: