Thursday, September 23, 2010

I Got A Blog Award!

Yay!  My first blog award!  Thanks to my sissy at Little Carrigan!  

Here are the rules! 

The Rules:
1. Answer this question: If you had the chance to go back and change one thing in your life, would you and what would it be?
2. The second thing you have to do is, pick 6 people and give them this award.You then have to inform the person that they have gotten this award.
3. The third and final thing is, thank the person who gave you the award.

My answers:
1.  If I could change 1 thing in my life then I would have not been so stupid and let my hubby get away the first time we dated!  I thought he was too dorky the first time around, boy did I have a lot of growing up to do!  I am thankful that I have him now, but sticking with him from the moment we met and dated years ago would have saved me a lot of heartache and trouble, but God has a plan and I'm thankful for his grace and mercy and that he led me back to my sweetie!  :)  
2.  Here are my six people!

1.  The tallented:  Jonathan O'Brien at J. O'Brien Photo  -  This guy is so tallented, and if you need any pics taken, he's your guy!
2.  Crystal at stories from my ute.  I have to be honest, her blogging skills are what made me first want to start a blog, and then she had an adorable daughter so of course I love checking out their latest adventures!  She is so stylish and I love reading about the things they do!
3.  My friend Jimmy of Elishah has started a new blog with very inspirational posts check him out here More than a Man 
4.  Amber over at The Grooms always has wonderful stories and inspirational thoughts!
5.  Becky at Beckys Blogs has some pretty cool recipes
6.  And of course my other sissy Joy at Life On Hallman Hill!

I dont follow a lot, but these are some of my favs! 


No comments:

Post a Comment